If you have been arrested for a DWI, you will be asked to take various physical coordination tests at the police precinct to prove that you are sober. These tests are very difficult under any circumstances and should only be taken if you have the athletic ability to do them. These are some of the problems with these tests:
1. You may be asked to do these tests after being in custody for hours.
2. No consideration may be given to the person’s athletic ability.
3. The police officer may try and rush you through these tests.
4. The police officer may not properly administer the test.
5. You will be expected to do everything PERFECT.
Contact a Knowledgeable Rochester New York DWI Attorney
If you or a loved one has been accused of a Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and are in need of a criminal defense lawyer in the Greater Rochester Area of New York, contact the Law Office of Emanuel N. Mouganis to protect your rights.